Delinquent Tax Return Preparation

Reported income

As a taxpayer, whether you are a full-time or part-time worker or a 1099 subcontractor, you have income that is reported to the IRS that was paid out to you through the course of the year. If you have delinquent tax years and the IRS is claiming you owe, it is important to contact a licensed tax professional. Practical Tax Solutions will help you file your back tax returns and make sure that you take advantage of all the credits and deductions that you are entitled to – to the fullest extent of the law, per tax year.

Don't wait to contact us

The IRS will not agree to any tax resolution or wage levy release until all of your required tax returns are filed making you legally compliant. To be very clear, this is critical to seek professional help to get up-to-date on your tax returns and to arrange the most beneficial legal binding agreement that’s allowable by law. One fact that many people don’t know, owing a tax liability is not considered illegal, however, not filing your taxes is considered illegal.

Delinquent Tax